Structural engineer Stoke-on-Trent  


Hi can anyone recommend a structural engineer in the Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme area that has experience of BISF construction. We have a house with corrosion in the roof space to deal with. Thanks


Hello Carl, welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to say that I don't have  a contact for a surveyor with BISF experience in your area at present.

If you could provide a little more information regarding the corrosion issue, I may be able to offer some advice which may assist.



Please Login or Register