Do You Live In a BISF House?
The Green Deal Is Back 2017

The Government’s energy efficient, home improvement loan scheme, the Green Deal, has just been relaunched – but this time it is being funded by the private sector. The first 3 loans have been issued according to Kilian Pender, the new Green Deal Finance Company chief executive. What is the Green Deal? The Green Deal was a Government scheme […]

DIY Patio Door Installation Project BISF House
A.J Balfour BISF House Frame Inspection & Repair
Consulting Civil and Structural Engineers

BISF Houses Are Not Defective Under Part XV1 of the Housing Act 1985 Of all the e-mails that we receive here at BISF House, by far the most common relate to home buyers receiving surveys whereby the Survyor has wrongly labelled a BISF house as “Defective under Prt XV1 of the Housing Act 1985. Before […]

BISF HOUSES
NOT DEFECTIVE
List of Precast Concrete Houses by Build Type.
List of Metal Framed Houses by Build Type.
In Situ Concrete Houses by Build Type.
Arrow
Arrow
Shadow
Slider

My BISF Living Room Renovation  

RSS

Admin
02/09/2017 10:18 pm  

I’ve been doing a little renovation work of my own to the living room of my BISF house and thought you may like to see the results.

I hope to create a blog post in the future showing some of the steps taken to achieve this build, which is very modern, incorporating clean white walls and a minimalistic style.

The room isn’t quite finished yet and I still need to add some artwork to the walls and change one of my sofas but otherwise, I’m pretty pleased with the results and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

BISF House Living Room Refurbishment Project
Arrow
Arrow
PlayPause
Slider

Jo Ilsley liked
ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register