Hi All

I am in the process of purchasing a 1949 BISF in Corby. It is in it’s original condition and requires a full refit, windows, roof, cladding, insulation, plastering, etc….

I want to ensure I get the work right so that it complys with modern building regulations and I am able to get insurance etc.
Having just spoken to my local Council, I am more confused than before! They referred me to an energy company who referred me back to the council who told me it is a specialised job and I should get specialised contractors in…. This I don’t believe but do want to make sure I get the refurb right! Is anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Image Upload
  • You must to post comments
Showing 0 results
Your Answer
Guest Author
Post as a guest by filling out the fields below or if you already have an account.
Image Upload
Upload your image here
File Name Size
There are currently no files uploaded.
Maximum file size 1MB.
Supported file formats: gif jpeg jpg png