Hi – I am a property manager who manages a BISF house in Wantage in Oxfordshire, It desperately needs external cladding and insulating. Can you put me in touch with a reputable company who would do this in the Oxfordshire area? Thanks

  • You must to post comments

I recently had a quote for £12000. They said it would put 10% on the value of the house. The house is probably worth £100,000 tops . With a go not grant that I didn’t get it would have cost me £8000. So cost wise it doesn’t seem worthwhile. Aesthetically it would look better. I decided not to do it.

  • You must to post comments
Showing 1 result
Your Answer
Guest Author
Post as a guest by filling out the fields below or if you already have an account.
Image Upload
Upload your image here
File Name Size
There are currently no files uploaded.
Maximum file size 1MB.
Supported file formats: gif jpeg jpg png