Hi, I work on bisf houses in stoke on Trent and have come across some internal walls that are made from what seems like spreadings of timber formed into a straw like boards around 2 inches think, then plastered. Has any on any idea what this board is. It seems to take a screw but I’m not sure what strength there is in it as I’m trying to hang wall cupboards in the kitchen. Any information I could find about it would be of great help.
P. S.
I’ve try to register and keep being asked to answer a puzzle but with nothing on the screen.

  • You must to post comments
Showing 0 results
Your Answer
Guest Author
Post as a guest by filling out the fields below or if you already have an account.
Image Upload
Upload your image here
File Name Size
There are currently no files uploaded.
Maximum file size 1MB.
Supported file formats: gif jpeg jpg png